Journey Institute Press
This once-a-year program is unlike any other writing program available. It begins with a 4-week boot-camp-style workshop designed to help you get your book kick-started and give you the structure you need to write; followed by weekly check-ins and monthly training / video meetings to support and help you get your manuscript finished for A FULL YEAR.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS AMAZING PROGRAM BELOW
We will announce our next writing program when it’s available
You have a book you want to write . . . what happens now?
Writing, however, is one of those things that looks and sounds easier than it is. It can be overwhelming just thinking about where to start. Once you start, what happens next? How can you become the author you want to be on top of everything else?
What you are struggling with is exactly why we created this course. There are plenty of writing courses that will get you writing a book quickly. We help you create the framework to write your best book, not just any book. This course is about how to write.
Here’s how one of our authors put it:
“The Journey Institute Writer’s Bootcamp gave me a highly flexible, reusable scaffolding for moving from ideas to completed chapters. Never cumbersome or overly rigid, each step built on the last until my own experience showed me I could do this after all!”
Start with a 4-week program with daily assignments, feedback, and community support.
Proven program to help you create your book outline, character development, and start writing chapters.
Custom goal-oriented program to help you get started writing your book, and the structure you need to finish your book after the program.
Access to private Social Media group and community engagement.
Following the 28 day course, you will have accountability partners to keep you on track. continued weekly goal setting and monthly video calls for ongoing writing training and support for a full year to help you finish your manuscript.
- 28 Days of focus on your book manuscript.
- 15 – 90 minutes each day, improving your craft as an author.
- Provide feedback to other authors.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- Attend weekly video calls.
- After the course – weekly accountability check ins and monthly training for a full year.
- 80 Hours of intense interactive training with you and your cohorts during the initial boot-camp training.
- Customized program developed to help you write your manuscript.
- Daily personalized feedback and support throughout the program.
- Weekly Video Calls.
- Private interactive group support.
- Expertise as authors and publishers with our own ‘skin in the game’.
- Continued weekly goal check-in and monthly video support calls for a FULL YEAR.
FAQ Common questions about the program
“If you are looking for help writing a book this program is a good one to consider. You will get help identifying your “why” and your audience. You will learn how to organize your book and, by completing all assignments, you will find yourself well on the road to a complete manuscript.”
– Ron a satisfied participant