A 4-week boot-camp-style workshop designed to help you get your book kick-started and give you the structure you need to get your manuscript finished.
Next Writer's Program
Our next writing program will begin March 1, 2021
You have a book you want to write . . . what happens now?
You’ve wanted to write your book, tell your story, share with the world your ideas, for as long as you can remember. Maybe it will change the world, open people’s eyes, make a difference. You want your book to be more than just a collection of pages. You want it to represent the words you put into it in a way that communicates your passion. Being an author is on your bucket list. This is something you have to do.
Writing, however, is one of those things that looks and sounds easier than it is. It can be overwhelming just thinking about where to start. Once you start, what happens next? How can you become the author you want to be on top of everything else?
What you are struggling with is exactly why we created this course. There are plenty of writing courses that will get you writing a book quickly. We help you create the framework to write your best book, not just any book. This course is about how to write.
Here’s how one of our authors put it:
“The Journey Institute Writer’s Bootcamp gave me a highly flexible, reusable scaffolding for moving from ideas to completed chapters. Never cumbersome or overly rigid, each step built on the last until my own experience showed me I could do this after all!”
What you will get
A 4-week program with daily assignments, feedback, and community support.
Proven program to help you create your book outline, character development, and start writing chapters.
Custom goal-oriented program to help you get started writing your book, and the structure you need to finish your book after the program.
Access to private Social Media group and community engagement.
Accountability partners to keep you on track.
- 28 Days of focus on your book manuscript.
- 15 – 90 minutes each day, improving your craft as an author.
- Provide feedback to other authors.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
- Attend weekly video calls.
Program Investment: $49 per day *
* Scholarship and payment plans available
- 80 Hours of interactive training with you and your cohorts.
- Customized program developed to help you write your manuscript.
- Daily personalized feedback and support throughout the program.
- Weekly Video Calls.
- Private interactive group support.
- Expertise as authors and publishers with our own ‘skin in the game’.
Only YOU can write your story.
Our next writing program begins March 1, 2021