I’ve written about Seth Godin before. The bestselling author, TED Speaker and Brand Strategy Guru shares something valuable every time he blogs, writes, or speaks.
So, when I saw this article from entrepreneur and author Andrew Griffits 7 Sage Strategies to Challenge Your Thinking From Seth Godin about what he learned after spending a full day with Seth Godin I had to read it.
It’s not long.
In fact, Andrew diluted his day with Seth to 7 “Light-bulb Moments” that he shares in the article. Read the article for great insight and explanations of each one, but here are the 7 titles of each light-bulb moment.
1. TRUST COMES FIRST, THEN THE COMMUNITY FOLLOWS
2. ATTENTION IS A COMMODITY, AND IF YOU DON’T TREAT IT LIKE ONE, YOU’RE DEAD
3. INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR CUSTOMERS FOR YOUR PRODUCT, FIND PRODUCTS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
4. WHY BLOG?
5. HOW ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR CUSTOMERS?
6. LEARN TO LIVE WITH TENSION
7. IT ISN’T ABOUT NUMBERS, IT IS ABOUT TRUST
If you want to challenge your thinking and take your career, business, work to the next level, these gems are worth looking into.